Change in circumstances: Housing benefit and council tax support.

You can use this form to inform us of a change to your circumstances that effects

* Housing benefit

* Council tax support

The best way to complete this form is to register with our online service. My Revenues and Benefits will allow you to manage your council tax, business rates, housing benefit and council tax support accounts.

Registering for an account is quick and easy and you can then; set up a direct debit, apply for discounts, check your account balance, tell us you've moved house, make payments all in one convenient place.

To register now please click here.

Before you start you'll need to know:

* Details of your current claim

* Your national insurance number

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new change in circumstances form. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application